Sunday, September 6, 2009

cherry blossom, peach and white jasmine.

SENTOSA TODAY WITH JAMIE AND STELLA.
Life is so unfair, seriously.
We all tanned together, but in the end, both of them are still white.
Lazy to upload pictures now. I'm so lazy nowadays. vai like that. :8(
I'm so sick of my own face.

Wanted to eat prata after that at some shop around thomson road or smth
got down the bus and jamie realised she dropped her pouch on the bus
We chiong cab to the interchange. Got it back in the end. super ultra lucky can.

Walked around in AMKHub.
I've been eating my dinner there for consecutively 2 days now.
So random. Application for job at the yoghurt place.
Hopefully they send me to taka outlet.
Omg, i realise almost all my jobs were in town. those that I've been there for like more than 2 months i mean.

Somewhere near the night, I received a call from a bangla when I was with the girls.
Picked up the phone and couldn't understand a single word he was talking about.
Feeling very amused, i passed the phone to stella and stella started speaking to the bangla for around the next 3 minutes.
All the time I couldn't stop laughing.

Ate alot at night.
Most of the time, i either eat alot when I'm super depressed, or super happy.
But this time its different, i just eat and eat. i dont even know if I'm depressed or elated.

Depressed because I went to repair my phone today. I backup everything into my memory card.
but when my phone was done, there was some pictures missing. LIKE, OMGWTF. THAT PICTURE WAS MISSING. KILL ME PLEASE SOMEBODY. WHY THAT AMONG SO MANY.

Happy because, aww, theres alot of reasons.
Omg, I'm so easily contented. This is bad. HAHAHA

Super wordy post. :8D
Ok, I'm super tired. Need sleep.
I can feel my eyelids closing. What sad life.
Work tomorrow again. I'm so sian of it already.
Stella and Jamie might be working in some pub.
I'll become a hideous vampire if I work in a pub (lack of sleep)

My life revolves around sleep, sleep and more sleep.
damn it.

Oh, and grandpa's fine. its like, omg, thank god.

No comments: