Thursday, September 17, 2009

I wanted to fly but I couldn't find wings, but you came along and you changed everything.

K, forget about the previous post, I think I was just pekcek for a moment and pekcek lead to doing something stupid.

Luckily went out with jimjimjambong yesterday.
Its like, WHOO, mood all brighten up and stuff. ♥

Started off at far east and trained down to bugis.
Walked around the whole junction, through bugis street playing tag with ben and headed to iluma.
Stayed at iluma toilet caused its damn clean and ulu. LMAO

Had a sudden cravings for Ikea meatballs and trained down to queenstown.
Jimjimjambong ran around in Ikea for the food. Omg, not my friend. HAHAHA
Bought ALOT of food, its like, you have to be there yourself and look at our table. 15 meatballs, 6 chicky wings, baked chicken leg thing with alot of potatos plus seafood ring with fries plus lots of water.



Finished everything in 30 mins and wasn't full. Omg, we are fat pigs.



HAHA, look disgusting much. eww.

There's so much things I want to buy in Ikea.
Shall go back again someday. :8D

No comments: