Wednesday, February 3, 2010


WEEK 5 ALREADY!
Ideas presentation was officially over yesterday.
One more to go. (Y)

My brother is doing standing broadjump currently because I felt the earth shook and he was screaming "YAY, 145!!!"
Yea, so apparently a 10 year old boy boy landed his first ever 145cm in a leap.
& as I'm typing, he's moving on to doing sit up.
When did my brother become such a health freak, I bet his Napfa is coming because he's doing shuttle run now, everything you have to go through during napfa, he's doing it at home. LMAO
Napfa seem so history to me now.

I cannot imagine if I'm back to those old days when we had to run a 2.4km every week or maybe twice a week kind of torture.

Neeway, I feel so tired recently.
Like, all I want to do is sleep. I'm infected by the sleepy bug! D8:
Symptoms: Heavy eyelids, constant yawns, giddy spells, shuffling footsteps, daydream about your bed often.
I checked 4 out of 5. Nope, no shuffling footsteps yet, maybe tomorrow.

Alright, I have to start reading through my notes now.
Econs quiz tomorrow and I think Imma screw it all up, down, left
, right.

& I just realised I wont be seeing Mr. dinosaur before sunday. :8(
At least that idiot head has been texting me. :8D
& PLEASE REMEMBER YOUR MEDICINE UNTIL YOUR SORETHROAT SUBSIDE, DON'T STOP IN BETWEEN! HAHAHAHHAHA.

Oh, did I mention, yesterday's moon was so pretty.
No, It's not round, it's not crescent either.
But it had that kind of glow which makes you wanna stare at it forever.

BYE!

No comments: