Saturday, February 20, 2010

My sister told me she will be going to her friend's houses to bai nian today.
Then her friends are coming over to bai nian too, probably in the morning.
When I woke up this afternoon, I didn't dare to get off my bed, cause I scared all her friends around then I walk out of my room like some zombie. Wahlao, like a joke man.
So, I stayed in bed for a good 5 minutes and listen for hints if any outsiders were around.
Nahbeh, its 8.49PM now and they are all still not here yet.

Then I was having dinner @ 6 plus when my daddy came back home.
I was busy stuffing myself with food when he suddenly go "wah, today so guai ah."
OMG!? MIND YOU, IT ENDED WITH A FULLSTOP, NOT A QUESTIONMARK. HE SAID I WAS GUAI! I THINK I HAVE NEVER HEARD HIM SAID THAT ABOUT ME BEFORE YOU KNOW! I NEARLY CHOKED MYSELF AND DIED.
I don't know what got into me I still reply him like damn nonchalantly, "ya lor. *Grin*"
WTFFFFFFF, IMAGINE, "ya lor, :8D"

Later at night, I was studying my room. Study until super buay tahan I came out and walked to the kitchen. My mummy was cutting some mangoes so I went to kope some cause I saw the mangoes calling out to me. Then I walk out from the kitchen, I saw my daddy sitting at the living room. Then he saw me and smile at me. Then I grin back at him again like, :8D and walked back to the room. After I closed the doors behind me, I was like,

O.O

WHAT JUST HAPPENED SERIOUSLY!? WHY MY DADDY TODAY LIKE VERY HAPPY WITH ME LIKE THAT. OMHOLYCOW. AM I REALLY THAT GUAI TODAY!? NOOO, IM LIKE THAT EVERYDAY WHAT. HMMMMMM.


I think today must be some sort of an absofuckingly miracle.

No comments: