Friday, February 19, 2010

I realised I like the feeling when you can only hear the songs through the earphones coming from my little green ipod and the world looks as if it was full of mutes. Because all I can see were people talking, laughing and sneezing without their repective sounds.

I was watching Case 39 halfway before leaving my house for dinosaur park with 1B01.Came back home after that coping myself in the room while all the others were outside having their grilling session. It's like everybody were under the same roof, but somehow, the door in between divided my room and the outside, as if it was completely two different world. Didn't know what to do, so I finished the whole of Case 39. & I rewatched it, and I rewind all the parts where the demons were coming out. Horror, not like I didn't have enough in my whole 18 minus one month years.

Alright, No wordy post today.
Hollywood dinosaur park pictures today. Seriously, why hollywood? Did they ever appear in movie? Right, they did, jurassic park.


This was the walking dinosaur, much like a dancing dinosaur. It was dancing to the sorry sorry song by superjunior. Brought wtf to a whole new level. But 5 stars for its entertainment level, you can see it from the faces of the kid, spot the boy wearing specs on the right. HAHA.


Now, spot the idiot who was sticking her tongue out. ( Wasn't posing to camera, I was doing it to peilian. Can't remember what was it about, but this is the kind of face you always want to give her. She so lame. HAHAHA)




We flew off to JP after that because Liwen wanted to buy her tickets from sistic. Then we went to pizzahut for dinner. So I had dinner two times today, pizzahut, reunion dinner. (Y), fat. There were no food pictures because we were too greedy, so when the food came, we chiong and.... you know. So overall, outing was (Y) today.

SHOCKED, I got out from my room just now and realised everybody went home already. I didn't even hear them leaving. Time to turn down music.

& I have this, can't breathe feeling. It's like something's stuck there and it's damn irritating and annoying and disturbing. OK, I still can breathe, so minus the front part away.

Ciao.


No comments: