Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Back.

Icantotallydescribenewyearwithfourword.


Can't get any worst.

Tell me how things are going any better when you have:
1) fever
2) low blood pressure
3) bruises on the arm from the failure machine that tried to read your blood pressure for 5 times

4) cousin got into hospital from skin infection
5) some idk who but he's my father relative who died
6) really has nothing to do other than being bored, to death
7) not being able to sleep in your own bed
8) and many many many more
during new year. (Y).


The only things that kept me alive was my now-dead-cause-no-battery DS baby and some mahjong and maybe those little red ang baos. Well, i think my sister was sadder because her new year = facing lots of homework. JC life.

& my 10 over chickflicks are not enought to last me during the new year season.
Great experience, now I know what to do during next year's new year.

Download 20 chickflicks.

I was so happy I almost died when I got home.
I bet my bed missed me over the last 100 hours or so because I freaking missed it like hell.
ZOOMING OFF TO BED.

-In need of some thinking time.

No comments: