Tuesday, January 5, 2010

School at 8 is no joke. I woke up feeling damn groggy at 5 plus and I got cheated by my alarm clock. The time was 15 minutes earlier than the norm. I looked at the alarm clock and was like, shit, overslept! Turn out I had more than enough time. Don't belittle 15 minutes.

Finished confession of a Shopaholic and New moon today. (Y) Next is going to be Jennifer's body. Megan Fox FTW! Still trying to find Case39. LMAO.

Anyway, I really like how I spent today. I slept for a few hours after I reached home all the way till 8 at night cause head was throbbing. Now here I am, wasting some time. :8D

& Webcamed with Beng last night. Saw specs and supposedly burnt hair and dinosaur reading off some paper/notes. Crap, didn't caught any stupid screenshot. HAHAHAHA. :8)

No comments: