Monday, January 18, 2010

I AM VERY HAPPY TODAY!

REALLY REALLY SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER HAPPY MAN.
SUPER HAPPY TODAY.

Early in the morning, I chiong to the dental because i think my gum swollen.
The ceiling of the mouth there the gum, like abit painful somemore.
I thought my teeth spoil so sad man.
So the dentist check it out already say nothing's wrong.
I was like, WTF, painful how can nothing wrong!
But anyway, he said it's because I brush my teeth too hard then my gum kena scratched.
The swollen thing which is not very swollen will go down in like a few days.
Waste my money only, but i still super happy.

Then chiong to HP headquarter because stupid lappy crash, cannot boot up.
Then in the end also like nothing wrong.
The guy says the inside dont know what thing abit out of place then he went to fix it properly and everything revived!
So I cannot be violent to my lappy anymore because its organs will shift. :8(
But I still super happy my lappy never die! AHH, HALLELUJAH.

Then my phone today also fixed!
Now it can ring damn long if I never pick up already

ONE DAY FIX 3 THINGS.
All like make a mountain out of a molehill case uh.
But still, I dont give a damn because everything's fine now!

Met qiqin after that for ajisen.
Every 3rd monday of the month thing. :8D

I shall post about last last saturday.
We watched sherlock holmes and was late for the movie. Half an hour late! (Y)

HK CAFE




TOGI FOR DINNER!


The rice's kind of disgusting uh, cause its mixed before we took it picture. AHHAHAA


You all should try the tofu soup man!
TASTE LIKE HEAVEN I SWEAR!

OKOK, I shall end it here.
No time no time. HAHAH

No comments: