Thursday, January 7, 2010

I thanked mother instinct for making me forgot to bring lappy to school.
I went to school and saw SPL with her lappy and I was like, CRAP, I NEVER BRING.
& thank mother instinct again because it wasn't really needed. Imagine bringing 2kg around once school ended at 12 all the way to 6.30 before going to work. CUI.

Anyway, met qiqinlove after school.
ZOOMED off to Watami for lunch.
We blacklisted SST, HK cafe, Ding tai feng and Slice because we ate alot of those last year.
I think 9 out 10 times, we went to those 4 places for food. HAHAHA.




OKONOMIYAKI! ULTIMATE LOVE. REALLY SUPER OISHII.
SST one pale so much in comparison. :8S


Mine


Qiqin's


Was looking through the dessert menu and told qq i wanted the fruit jelly. Because it was the only dessert that wasn't an ice cream. She's so used to me like that and answered me with a "orh" so nonchalantly. :8D

Headed to Cine because we thought we wanted to waste time watching movie.
But then, no slots. LMAO



But we really doesn't want to walk because we were super lazy fags.
Came out with plan A to sit inside HK cafe for 2 hours before going to work. (Y)

Qq aka lady owl. That's her new pet.

Twit, the way we do it in secondary school. LAWL.


This is one scary cheekbones peekture. HAHAHA.


Lady owl's red bean flooded Himalaya.


Global Warming.


& then global warming killed red beans Himalaya completely. Became one pool of red bean. :8(


Anyway, quoted from Miss-I-Have-Lots-Of-Character,
"No, She is not the normal Yang Chen Lin in the show. She's not cute BUT she got alot of character, *pause* LIKE ME!"

Burst out in streams of laughter when I try to associate her joking face with lots-of-character character together. (Y)

Then after work while we were on the escalator going to the MRT station, there were this two guys behind us that tapped me and asked both us 2 stupid questions. Damn mat until I don't dare look at him sia. Its like two mat that speaks english with an accent, very weird. If you never turn back, you'll be thinking some angmoh was speaking.

Heres what he said,
"Hey girls, just some quick questions. Do you think Its ok to break up with a girl over text messages?"
Me: *shake head*
"So you think its wrong?"
Me: *nod head*

Fucking amusing. I couldn't speak cause I was eating qq's ebi mentai sushi. HAHAHAHAHA.

& stupid adorable boy is not online. *pouts*
HAHAHAHAHA.

No comments: