Saturday, January 23, 2010

HELLO HUMAN BEANS.

I was so bored after Peilian, Liwen and Jazreel left my house from project.
Then I came across this super FUN website.
LMAO, CAN MORPH CHILDREN. LMFAO.

Being itchy hands as always, I went to upload many human beans pictures to morph children. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Super fun I tell you!

I morphed:
Look more like rachel. The mouth like copy paste one. Doesn't look like chinjuowi at all. Super lucky. HAHA. Alright, maybe the eyebrows.Oh no, the nose as well. Got hairband somemore. HAHAHA

This one, the eyes confirm plus chicken chop stella's. So big! And Yulin's nose plus face. HAHAHAHA. Fat toddler x 1. (Y) :8D So chubby.


And anyway, this kiddo doesn't look like me one leh! Look more like dino! WHY! And no dimple! >:8\ Nevermind, cute can already. LMAO!

Saving the best for the last! :

THIS BABY SUPER CUTE! THIS ONE THEN CAN CALL BABY LAH. SUPER CUTE AND CHUBBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWWWWWWWWWW.

Anyway, that's the result of my sister and he who shall not be named. She high over the baby now, like a siao zha bor.

Ok, bye folks!
You people should go play with the morph-a-child thing.

No comments: