Saturday, December 12, 2009

P-I-S-S-E-D
In case you don't know how its spelled.

"Don't make them your priority if you are their option"
-Unknown.

How fucking true can this be.
you know, when you made them a lead in your life, but you're just a calefare in their's.
The feeling is damn screwed.
& everything just became worst when you've been bottling everything.
Whats more, the person can't even feel it when you're fucking pissed off.
Seriously, its not something you can describe using black and white.
Its worst than the tsunami + volcano eruption + earthquake all come together.

But anyway, if you think somebody you've known for less than how long, is so important because you don't want to lose a new found friend, I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY.
You can totally prepare to wave goodbye to your old one. LIKE NOW. NB.

I'm not saying my friends can't have new friends.
But you just got to balance everything out right.
I know how we need to spend time with new friends that you really like so we can still be friends maybe 10 years down the road.
But if you think you just need a large group of social circle, then i feel so sorry for you.
Because maybe one day, you'll find out that, yes, you do have lots of friends, but how many of them are those you can talk to when your life has reached the bottom of the valley.

I admit we tend to take some people who loved us for granted.
Who don't? I know I do.
Because sometimes you're just used to a person being nice to you, who comprimises you for every shit you did.
& when that person decided to stop being nice, you go "what a bitch, totally attitude change"
But have anyone really stopped to think whats caused that change.

There's a limit to everything.
I'm close to my limit, don't try pushing your luck anymore.

ok people, I'm alright, i just need to vent.
Its been so long since I've been so pissed, so just bear with it.

No comments: