Wednesday, December 30, 2009

HEY EARTHLINGS!
I know I haven't been blogging much.
Busy holiday.

Anyway, spent christmas eve with dino and christmas with qiqin.
:8D
( not posting about that today though.)

Monday was out with beng. Went over to Ikea cause I wanted to find new roller chair.
Left after that to vivo.
Am very proud of my artwork. :8D

Bought the la pi xiao xin food from daiso. HAHAHA, very funny.

Stupid la pi xiao xin face. :8D


Me is like one cui face with open bangs. HAHA :8D



Ok, next up was class outing with the 09A07.
It's been like 7-8 months since I last saw them.
MISS THEM SO MUCH!
Plus I miss my JC life! minus the studying part.

Dear girl was looking through the map for attactions to visit.


MY LOVE. :8D


Part of the class who was playing some game. ( forgot what it's called! :8/ )


Wanted to watch parrot but it wasn't open! :8(


Camwhore while waiting for the rest to wash up. :8D

Rushed over to chinatown after that cause the relatives had an early birthday celebration dinner for mummy at some korean restaurant over there.
I think its called "togi" or something.
Love the food there! :8D


Gang unite! We're missing leejianwei in the picture though.
HAHAHA, laugh in his face.


Sis, Bernice and PJC girl. HAHA.
We used to be very close with Bernice during one period cause my mummy looks after her while her parents work when she was younger.
Like see her grow up like that.
& now this little girl gonna have a little brother soon.
Her mum's expecting and the baby is due this january. (Y)
I think he's gonna be called clement.
Like Clementi.

No comments: