Thursday, December 31, 2009

ITS THE LAST DAY OF THE YEAR!
It's goodbye twenty nine and hello twenty ten in seventeen minutes time
I'm not going to sum up what happened in this one year today, but I'm just going to mention that it has been a great year and it's probably one of the best I've had.

And we do know that humans are greedy creatures.
So here we go, let's hope next year is going to be yet another good one. :8D
Ok, this is how I spent my last day of the year.

It's
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY!

You know, my mum has been babbling about how she loves her birthday because it means we(me and siblings) had to stay with her during this day instead of going for countdown with friends.
Oh well.

Me and my sis were terrorising the kitchen early in the morning cooking brunch.
Damn proud of myself.

Afterwhich we spent the whole afternoon lazing around at home.
Soon, everybody started to get ready for mummy's birthday celebration in the evening and that marked the start of today's camwhore session. HAHA.



Twit, flared-nose idiot and a retard. :8D


Mummy dearest!♥



Chiobu.

Had dinner at Oasis.
Its like a tradition to eat there at this time of the year. HAHA




Jiawi and my brother.
I guess dress quote of the day for them was red. LMAO
( They're really close, like honey to the bee )


Xtra with the boys.


The people I love the most in the whole wide world.♥


I'm so sorry. We're were all digging in when I realised I totally forgot about taking pictures,
HAHAHAHHAHA. Food is temptations.


I had 6 bowls of that.
But the food was really damn nice so I need it to go along with those side dishes you know.
After the dinner, I thought I was 2 months pregnant


HAHA, family portrait. so funny.♥


Mummy and her sister.





Everybody wants to take a picture with birthday girl. HAHAHA.



Meet Mr. grumpy.
I wonder why daddy dont smile in photos. hee.


The monkeys.


The real monkeys. ( 1992 babies)

After dinner, daddy drove us to Mount Faber and walked around cause he says we need to digest all the crap we ate just now.
I think he was hinting me to walk so I can get rid of that 6 bowls of porridge in my stomach. (Y)


THE CHRISTMAS TREE!


Shall end with a very stupid retarded photo.

I hear people shouting "Happy new year!"
Aww, I love this atmosphere. It's like strangers are friends. :8D

How did you guys spent your last day of the year?

No comments: