Monday, October 24, 2011

Over the holidays

Motivated to blog today because somebody has been bugging me to do so, plus I found some pictures in the picture folder that I have cleanly forgotten about.
Mostly from the holidays. 
After looking through the photos, you will realize how seriously mundane my life was during the holiday. (ToT) Probably because there are only 6 pictures. q(-_-)p <--- that is thumbs down.

 At Yulin's house with Stella

 At home, can't remember who I was suppose to go out with after this picture. (ò.ô)
But I'm amaze at the thickness of my double eyelids.
Sometimes I wonder if I'm single eyelid or double eyelid.

 FOOOODDDDD 

 FOOODDD + BESTIEEE

Before going out for the last day of my flea with bestie.
Ended up going to other flea market and abandoned my own one.
<(-'.'-<) (>-'.'-)> <------ Kirby dance

Pardon the act cute emoticons that appear recurrently on this blog post. Having the act cute mood now so I'm trying to entertain myself. But you all learnt something right! More act cute emoticons to add into your lame emoticons list. 

So life is pretty sad now since school reopen, which very obviously means that I have to wake up early and drag myself to school. Don't forget FYP and sissy bee FYP report and tutorials.
Not helping when Stella's A level is around the corner and I have nobody to go flea with and that Dino has been flaring up damn easily these few days. 

One last dance to make me happy 
━━━━━━ヽ(ヽ(゚ヽ(゚∀ヽ(゚∀゚ヽ(゚∀゚)ノ゚∀゚)ノ∀゚)ノ゚)ノ)ノ━━━━━━

No comments: