Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I love...
pinching you so hard that you get mad;
talking to you the whole night, staying up as late as I can
eating meals with you, getting lost in fast food chains;
sharing an umbrella under the rain;
annoying you by speaking really fast
that you don’t understand what I’m saying and I have a blast;
holding your hand as you walk me to my ride;
simply being by your side;
listening to your voice on the phone;
spending time with you alone.
that silly look on your face when your hungry
that cheeky grin when you figure something out
how your eyebrows meet when you’re angry
how your eyes narrow when you can’t figure me out
our meaningful conversations
and the nonsensical ones too
your good mornings and good nights
the where are yous and I miss yous.
But in reality,
what I love the most
is really in fact just
YOU.

No comments: