Monday, April 11, 2011

Today is basically very suay.
First, I woke up with my face infested with rashes.
Next, my toilet door fell off its hinges when I was going to bathe.
And when I reach my office, I realised I forgot to bring my bloody pass!

But anyway, 

Friday night
 Surprise birthday celebration for PeiPei!
Liwen, Zhiqi, YinYao, Amirah and Halimatus was there too. :)

 One of the sushitei chef went to taiwan and got these sweeties for Dino and I.
So cute! :D

Saturday
 Lunch at Watami with Sister
Anyway, we tried the korean fried chicken from ion that day. Taste damn good!
Its from 4 Fingers Bonchon Chicken Wings!

 Anyway, I realised both me and my sister have one big eye and one small eye.
This must be a family thing!

Ok, going back to work now!
And I really hate my rashes!! D:

No comments: