Sunday, April 17, 2011

15th April 2011

Last day of internship! Honestly, I guess I'll miss sitting in the office with the events people and running around the RP campus for recees and events. Having the same food for lunch everyday, going for teabreak, drinking hot milo, eating ice kachang and stuff like that. 

 My fellow interns!

 This is now history and look! They misspelled my name! >:@

Since internship ended, it also meant that I have a lot of free time on hand. So... I decided to bake some cupcakes today. ^^
Banana cupcake with chocolate/ vanilla frosting customized to Dino's preference.

The ingredients with banana missing in the picture. HAHAH
Cupcakes are really sinful. Loads of butter and sugar, loads of fats and cholesterol. 

Fresh from the oven. ^_^V


Quite obviously, the brown ones that kind of look like shit are chocolate frosting. Personally, I love my blue vanilla frosting! They look so pleasing to the eyes. :D

 Top them off with grapes. HAHAHA

V^-^V

No comments: