Friday, November 19, 2010

So, this is my favorite flower.

My brother brought back a stalk of sunflower back home from school.
Each primary 4 classes will grow their own sunflowers in school, and since this school year has ended and nobody will take care of the flowers during the holidays, the students were encouraged to bring them back, or they die, in the garbage.

We planted the sunflower in our own pot, and now it looks like it's dying.
I think it needs more sunlight because my mummy put it at one corner where it receives nothing!
I just move the whole damn pot to somewhere with LOADS of SUNLIGHT, and hopefully it'll bloom soon!

On a heavier note,
my mum and brother will be flying to China tomorrow for around 2 weeks.
Got to do household chores!

P.s.: I think I'll miss them. D:

No comments: