Thursday, November 4, 2010

03rd November

 Met Dino after school at Woodlands after school. Hate the fact that his school always end so late!
Our initial plan was to go for the dimsum buffet at Plaza Sing, but called off the idea due to time constraints.

Bought tickets for paranormal activity 2 and spent some time strolling in carrefour buying chips and drinks for our movie. The theater was surprisingly scant that day by the way.

 I was amazed by this plastic coconut.

 Indecisive

Spent some time camwhoring before the movie



Anyway, if you hated Paranormal Activity, don't bother watching Paranormal Activity 2.
If you love paranormal activity, you might not want to watch the sequel because you might be disappointed now that you can predict what might happen in the show after your experience with the first one.

Dinner @ Sho Teppan 




Yums. Japanese food are always OISHII! :D

Ok, now that Dino is going to have his exam next week, I'll spend most of my time after school attending driving lessons. 
I need to get my license ASAP!
My instructor told me I can start booking the practical test after the next lesson.
I CAN'T WAIT!

I CAN'T WAIT TO DRIVE WITHOUT AN INSTRUCTOR BY MY SIDE.

No comments: