Saturday, July 17, 2010

Remembered when I mentioned earlier on about the blood donation drive in SP?
I DIDN'T GET TO DONATE MY BLOOD (<45kg)

These are the questions they ask if you want to donate your blood.
Anyway, I tick the wrong box in question 1c. I KNOW OK! I KNOW.

This define a start of a good morning.
A sausage a day, keeps the blues away. I had 2! :D
Anyway, why do Macdonald calls it sausage, isn't it suppose to be patty whatsoever?

In love with the liese juicy shower because it smells damn good! Berry scent.
I'm spraying it religiously after every shower on my hair ends. I'm getting split ends recently and that sucks because I always cut away the split ends. This spells SHORTER HAIR.
But good news, NO MORE SPLIT ENDS. ♥!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright, I'm going to start doing some work now.
CCS and cash flow for A&F to do.

XOXO.

No comments: