Wednesday, July 21, 2010

15th July

 

That's right! Everyone was looking at Wenjun. HAHAHA 
This was the day when me and Jazreel were debating whether to go for the Halloween audition. We backed out in the end. The idea of us pretending to be ghosts while being properly dressed was absurd! To make matter worst, the whole process was to be recorded. Shiok or what. 
Deryoh, you are damn courageous can!  

Headed off to town to watch Hot Tube Time Machine.
But, we failed to smuggle underage Wenjun in to the theater. HAHAHAHA.
Walked around to kill time and talked alot. Settled down @313 basement.
Handsome boy pretending to be a cameraman. 

I really think I need braces ASAP!

I love group photo. :D Self-timer FTW!

 
This was our weapon for taking self-timer shots. 
We staked all our belongings up and placed the camera on top. HAHAHA
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE.
IM'POSSIBLE. 

Please do not WTF me.
BYE! :8D

No comments: