Monday, November 2, 2009

You met me at a very strange time of my life.

Feeling super unwell. :8(
I can feel headache, stomache, giddy spells all at the same time.
Today must be a lucky day. very super lucky.

Went to school and after Project Management Lesson, Wenjun said my dark eye circles scared him when he came into class.
I must be the rebirth of Ju-On.

Then for the next whole day, I just went into a daze.
When they talk, I look at them and have a look-very-lost-f-face.
Or my spirit just floated away somewhere during AVS lecture and jazreel was like "woah, i can see you're in a daze"
But I can't help it, it just feels like something is pounding on my head all the time. Tsk.

Suck.

pimp myspace
HAHA, say hi to the twits.
When people are really bored, they do shi-lian-pai.
Conclusion: We were really bored.

Till then,
xoxo.

No comments: