Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Sitting in FC2 at 7.03am is crasy. The silence is ultimately creepy and I totally feel like sleeping.

I reach a whole new level of doing things without opening my eyes. I can walk down the steps after i wake up, past my table and grab the clothes I left over there the night before, walk into the kitchen, on the toilet light, close the door, bathe and switching between cleanser, shower foam, soap and conditioner, put clothes and everything back on, come out of the toilet, off the light and walk right back to the room, WITHOUT OPENING MY EYES. Had to force my eyes open when I had to shove contact lenses right into it.

Neeway, quiz.

TEN things you wish you could say to 10 people right now.

1) If everything have to repeat itself again, I still want to be your friend.
2) Why you so chio?
3) You’re one of the most awesome people I’ve ever met and I can tell you absolutely anything.
4) Thanks you for tolerating my nonscense all these years.
5) Seriously, I don't know whats going through your mind and I couldn't be bothered anymore.
6) Just tell me you doesn't want to talk instead of coming up with all this lame excuses.
7) Quit being irritating, its time for you to understand body language.
8) You’re so petty. It’s quite amusing.
9) I like you, but I hate you at the same time.
10) I want to do all those stupid stuffs we did together in the past when you're back in SG.

NINE things about yourself.

1) I almost never watch television.
2) Animal planet and chick flicks, I pick the former.
3) Severe STM
4) I hate stomachaches the most
5) Don't like cakes and ice cream.
6) Can be very high one moment and just stfu the next.
7) Still like to order my brother around all the time
8) Love blue.
9) I have great difficulty thinking about things to do with myself.


EIGHT ways to win your heart.

1) Let me know you like me
2) and
3) everything
4) goes
5) from
6) there.
7) makes me feel comfortable around you
8) you just have to let me know.

SEVEN things that cross your mind a lot.

1) Where I will be after poly education.
2) What to eat
3) What to wear
4) What to do
5) What to bring
6) What to blog
7) Some people

SIX things you do before you fall asleep.

1) Brush teeth.
2) Wash face
3) Talk cock to sister
4) Ransack cupboard for food but dont eat them
5) Set alarm
6) Lie down there until I sleep


FIVE people who mean a lot to you at the moment.

1) I
2) might
3) want to
4) leave this
5) out. (theres definetely more than 5 plox)

FOUR things you see right now.

1) Keyboard.
2) Lappy.
3) Own reflection vaguely.
4) My hands


THREE songs that you listen to often.

1) One in a million – Miley cyrus
2) Everywhere - Michelle Branch
3) Fearless – Taylor Swift


TWO things you want to do before you die.

1) Get married
2) Have children


ONE confession.

1) I'm stuck at this question for the past 10 minutes.


Anyway, I saw the most number of frogs my eyes could possibly capture in one night, less than 10 minutes. HAHAHAHA. Like scary only.
Today's uber slack, presentation and one AVS tutorial and bam, end school. :8D

No comments: