Monday, November 16, 2009

ITS A MONDAY!
MEANING 4 MORE DAYS OF SCHOOL. tsk.

Anyway, I lost one of my slippers during class today.
Power or what.
Cause we were having AVS lecture. Since its a lecture then its like shiok only mah.
Just sit there listen and write.
So I think the shiokness kind of gets into my head and I wasn't having my slippers on, barefoot lah. Cons of having carpetted floor in class.
So after class I realised its missing and was walking around the class going "eh, i lost my slipper leh.", "you all got see my slipper? :8("
LIKE ONE RETARDED ONLY.

Found it in the end. Its like behind the flowerpot.
Wenjun and deryoh kind of gave it away cause they keep laughing when i was asking about my slipper.
And in the end Ray just say "eh, you like flower right? flower flower flower flower flower. haiyah, flower pot!"
Yea, so its hidden behind some flowerpot.
Moral of the story, STOP REMOVING SHOES IN CLASS.

Anyway, brain kind of messy.Got to stop thinking. Be tame brain.

CIAO~ :8)

No comments: