Saturday, November 21, 2009

Alright, no proper post yet
I'm just super tempted to post about meowmeow, the cat i met today.

Saw juowi after i got off the bus after work.
Walked home together cause he stayed opposite me when suddenly this cat ran towards us and started meowing.
Omg, i tell you, instant heart melt.
So we pet it a few times and it keep circling around us like, DAMN AWW.

After awhile, we thought its no use playing with it anymore.
Wanted to buy food but scared buy already come back the cat not there anymore.
Secondly, the shops all closed.
So we left, AND THE CAT FOLLOWED!

We climb up the stairs and it followed.
Then juowi reached his block and went up the lift so the cat followed me alone.
I climb down the stairs and it followed.
Wanted to jay walk like i always did, but i scared the cat too small, cars cannot see will langa it.
So went to the traffic light. Then its like, DAMN CUTE LAH! I CROSS THE ROAD IT CROSS WITH ME. (nearly kena langa also, lucky the car saw it, cause the cat was behind me)

Then i called my mummy for help say got cat follow me how.
Should i bring it home cause it so damn cute.
But shes a scardy cat cause shes afraid of big cats so no cats at home. D8:
Its right below my block now, still meowing away. haiz.
IT EVEN LET ME CARRY IT AND WALK AROUND YOU KNOW!

*pray* No physco go torture it please *pray*

Ya, im trying to finish this post asap, so pardon the bad sentence structure.
Like one lame only.

OKOK, TILL THEN
XOXO.

No comments: