Monday, May 7, 2012

Anger

I have never been this angry at anyone before in all my 20 years. I was not even this angry at my used-to-be best friend who snatched everyone and everything from me at one point of my life. I'm surprised I am actually capable of such degree of frustrations.

This person has really crossed the line this time, crossed it so far. Totally having no respect for others. Its enough bringing or should I say, conning my man to that place (will not mention where) but actually trying to push him to girls or pushing girls to him, like he's some bachelor for the ladies? CROSSED THE LINE TOO FAR.

Exactly one month plus ago, that fag wanted to bring him to the same place. I was pissed. But I guessed that person will not give up unless he succeed. Well, job done and accomplished. A round of applause please. I lost all respect I had for him. Just another person with some fuck up values.

My work here is done. I don't think many people will understand this frustration because the person closest to me don't. For the last time, I will suck it up and move on.

No comments: