Saturday, February 25, 2012

Finally I MIGHT have my own room after close to 20 years. I don't know where my brother is going to stay in the future (Still sleeping with le parents) though.  Hopefully I can start getting things done when exams ended and finish up the room by Mid March or April. Converting the study room to study room cum le bed bedroom)

So the damn thing is that, I have to start clearing the study room, pack all the books, throw some shelves and wardrobe. Paint the room, preferably all white or 3 white walls with 1 dark blue one. Get a new bed, buy a full length mirror, find some string light. And I'm so going to get Dino to help me with everything else I'll die. :3

Room Ideas:

ivivalalizzy:

doing this tonight thanks tumblr. my moms gunna shit on me for the amount of tacks this will take
thecelution:

__________ (by erinbarker)

Yeap, It's pretty obvious I want a day bed but I'm still not sure how I want to hang the string light. On the bed, on the wall, over the ceiling?

Ok, It's still a little too early to talk about this, because if my sister object to me having a room to myself, my dream will be burst. She doesn't want to share the room with my brother in the future.

No comments: