Tuesday, June 14, 2011

 9 June 2011

I finally met QQ after 3 months! This goes to show how little life I had during school terms. 
A typical day = (School, tuition, home) for about 4 times a week. It doesn't help much when Dino is also busy with his school work so our usual hangout place is also, my house. Haha.

 
Our first 3D movie, Kung Fu Panda 2. HAHAHA

I realized I am quite slow because even my mum, dad, sis and little brother had all watched 3D movie before me! HOW NO LIFE AM I. D:

Gogo curry. Quite nice though the colour of the curry looks like poop. Its dark brown!


Anyway, Flea market this weekend. I can't wait! One bad news about the flea, there will be no shelter provided. WHY! At first, they said there is and now they say no more! !@%^&* Very angry. :@

Counting down to Flea market: 4 more days
Counting down to China: 6 more day!

*Dance around the room*

No comments: