Sunday, December 5, 2010



This was how it's like when my mummy and brother was not around in Singapore.
My daddy driving us out when nobody cooked dinner at home.

Anyway, my new tuition assignment was an indian boy, who can apparently speak chinese.
And is hyper active, but generally very cute and talks like an adult at time and has ultra long eyelashes.

On a random sidenote, I think god/buddha/fairy/immortal has been very good to me.
My life is back on track and smooth sailing since I left secondary school.
I have super adorable and loving parents and siblings, an awesome and probably hard-to-come-by boyfriend, many non-hypocritical, real and fun friends. Basically, always meeting awesome people in my life, even the strangers.

AND ALWAYS, getting well-paid tuition assignment despite the fact that I'm still a Poly student.
Seriously, what good deed have I done?

No comments: