Friday, August 27, 2010

I think this makes me feels like a ghost. 

I am feeling very bored at home now. Tuition at 6.45 later.
Woke up at 1 plus today and skipped my evaluation test at 3.
Whattheshit, when will I be able to get my car driving license at this rate. WHEN!?
WHY YOU SO LASY PIG. HATE YOU.

Spent my afternoon sitting by the window side cutting all my split ends and stuff like that away.
I am friend with every single strand of my hair now. 

"Just because somebody flirts with you, doesn’t mean they like you. Just because somebody likes you, doesn’t mean they wanna go out with you. Just because they wanna go out with you, doesn’t mean they love you. Just because somebody loves you, doesn’t mean they won’t hurt you. Because people lie, things change. Partners cheat, and best friends ditch. And there are always gonna be those people who would kill to see you fall. "
Saw that on tumblr. Awesomly true.  

No comments: