Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

i received my pay today from beloved sushi tei!
500 plus after minusing the CPF.
HOW GOOD CAN THE START OF MY YEAR BE.

I shall post on christmas first. :D
well, orchard was without fail very christmasy
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Christmas eve was spent with howard, stella in the afternoon and mag at night.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucketlunch at ding tai feng!

Then went to meet mag at JP
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PIZZA HUT WITH MAG.

Photobucket
Photobucket
MAG IS THE LOVE. LMAO!

Photobucket
That was supposedly the JB day but mag's mummy didn't let her go in the end. D:

ANW, I SHALL HAVE NEW YEAR RESOLUTION.
1) SAVE MORE MONEY, WORK MORE
2) Pray like mad i'll make it to tourism until i get my results
3) Be friendly-er
4) Love my mummy, daddy, sister, brother
5) Work hard, study
6) Buy less clothes, but still must buy :X
7) Be neater
8) Find THAT TAROT CARD UNCLE

& HAHA, my brother and sister gonna start school tmr!
I'M GOING TO LAUGH AT THEM NOW.

No comments: